Return & Exchange
- i. Goods delivered to or collected by the customer are non-refundable and exchangeable. All goods must be checked by the customer and/or authorized recipient upon receipt of delivery of the same.
- ii. The customer may return defect items where such defect is caused by the manufacturer, broken or shortage upon delivery and obtain a like for like replacement of the item. If the said item is unavailable, the customer is allowed to exchange the item for a different item of similar value. The defective items must be reported to assigned Sales Designer within 3 working days from delivery date.
- iii. The terms and conditions in this Clause 4.2 shall be considered null and void where:
- the customer fails to provide notification as required to the Company;
- the customer fails to provide proof of the defect goods to the Company. All defect and/or broken goods have to be inspected by the Company’s employees prior to any exchange of the goods.
- iv. Refunds: Customer is allowed to request for a refund of the value of the defect goods if stocks are unavailable.
- v. For exchanges, minor shading variations are to be expected if tiles from the same purchased lot are unavailable.
- vi. Quality Complaints: Any suspected quality issue must be addressed to designated Sales Designer before tiles are installed (advised to dry lay before installation). Complaints made after tiles are installed will not be entertained and we will not be responsible for hacking, re-installation and transportation costs involved. For tile installation services by our company, you agree to the full terms and conditions of tile installation services here.